We are supporting great entrepreneurs by providing funding, connections, and great operational support that companies need to scale. Our investment team is assisted by an experimented operating team to work closely with the C-levels of our portfolio companies.
We have also built a strong community of founders and C-levels that help each other on a daily basis.
What kind of companies are we funding? We are focusing on early-stage startups, from seed to series B. We are mostly funding SaaS and marketplace.
What’s our motto? We want to empower our founders to enable tech success.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager and Community Builder to help us animate our community platform and execute our marketing strategy.
As a Marketing Manager and Community Builder, you will help Serena to differentiate in the European VC landscape and to get in touch with the best tech entrepreneurs.
What you will do
- Animate our community of founders and C-levels.
- Plan and organize events for our squad.
- Contribute to our online content strategy by finding creative topics to write on, and assist our team in their writings.
- Take ownership of Serena’s social media channels and newsletters by sharing our content, building community with founders and C-levels.
- Manage the full funnel of content engagement, from driving initial traffic/listens/views to conversion to subscription and sharing loops.
- Play a key role in implementing Serena’s event and field marketing strategy.
- Work on our new website.
- Deliver regular reports results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- At least 1-2 years of experience in marketing in an agency or in a startup.
- Bilingual in English
- Refined writing skills in French and in English
- Good knowledge of the different marketing channels online and offline
- Tech savvy with a strong interest in startups (a previous experience in a startup would be a plus)
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Team player with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Problem solver with a doer mindset.